Plant Synthetic Biology
Plant synthetic biology is the field of science that combines engineering principles with plant biology toward the design, production of new devices, traditional crop improvement and novel bioproduction in plants. The knowledge gained through Systems Biology research acts as a solid foundation for redesigning the gene pathways to accelerate the adaptation of plants to water-limited environments using synthetic biology techniques. Pharmaceutical production in plants may create the flow of pharmaceutical materials into the human food chain, especially when food crops are used and it would be useful in curing many diseases.
- Track 1-1 Investigation of Plant Telomere
- Track 2-2 Photosynthetic Improvement
- Track 3-3 Plastid Engineering
- Track 4-4 Adaptation to Stress Response
- Track 5-5 Biopharmaceuticals
- Track 6-6 Bioenergy Traits Enginnering