Plant Science and Research
Phytology is the branch of biology that deals with the scientific study of plants. It covers wide range of scientific discipline such as structure, metabolism, growth, reproduction, development,diseases and chemical properties, transportation and translocation of plants . The useful properties of plants and the possibilities for cultivating them are studied by plant phytology. The research in phytology of plants helps in providing staple foods, in synthesis of raw materials and chemicals in construction, environmental management, energy production and the maintenance of biodiversity can be done.
- Track 1-1 Plant Cell biology
- Track 2-2 Plant Growth Factors
- Track 3-3 Environment Management
- Track 4-4 Cultivation Methods
- Track 5-5 Recent advancements in Plant Science