Plant Hormones are chemical messengers that are made in one place in the plant body and deliver their message in a totally different place in the plant body. There are many hormones such as Auxin, Gibberellin, Cytokinin, Ethylene and Abscisic Acid by which each hormone is responsible for each functions in plants. The drought signalling in plants is done by Abscisic acid during the time when there is stress on water availability. These hormones found only in small concentration but plays a vital role in plant growth, metabolism, aging etc. and study of these hormones are necessary to know well about plants.
- Track 1-1 Hormones influencing Plant Movement
- Track 2-2 Gibberellin in Plant Elongation
- Track 3-3 Cell Division and Cell Repair
- Track 4-4 Gaseous Hormone
- Track 5-5 Drought Signalling in Plants