Pathogenicity of Plants
Pathogenicity is the ability of a causal agent such as fungus, bacterium, virus etc. to produce disease in a host organism. It means the when the micro-organism which is pathogenic to a plant enters the plant and deviates the normal functioning of the plant. The plants can be cured only by diagnosing the disease caused to the plants which can be due to two factors such as pathogens and environmental conditions. Disease cycle of plants consists of stages like Inoculation, Penetration and Colonisation of Pathogens which causes Virulence, Aggressiveness and Predisposition in plants. So, management of plant pathogenicity is very essential in increasing the yield of plants.
- Track 1-1 Diagnoisis of Plant Disease
- Track 2-2 Inoculation, Penetration and Colonisation of Pathogens
- Track 3-3 Classification of Plant Pathogens
- Track 4-4 Virulence, Agressiveness and Predisposition
- Track 5-5 Management of Plant Diseases